Welcome to the release note for the 13th of April 2017. This release note is to provide you a summary of the various changes, updates and fixes included in the latest update to the 12return returns management system. This release builds on feedback and is mainly focused around stability and user experience.
All new and changed features can also be found on our documentation portal at support.12return.com
New feature – Contact Request / Ticket:
This is our first step in creating a 12Return native ticket system and can be enabled for all customers using the Advanced portal with the account level parameter.
The ticket system allows customers, prior to creating a return, but after logging in to send a message with an option (admin defined) set of questions they need to fill in. This message is available in the admin and can be used to create a return request for the customer based on its contents. While this message does not support Customer to Agent communication, it is a tentative first step in this direction.
- Parameter added on account level “enable ticket system”
- Dashboard item added for open contact requests
- Survey type on portal level added to allow customization of the request questions
- Message page added to the advanced portal allowing customers to fill data in.
The advanced portal has received a small update in regards to its displaying of loading indicators and various waiting messages. While the portal Is fast enough that these are usually not necessary, they become a necessity when using API integrations with a large delay.Now users are both informed during the waiting period as well as unable to send multiple requests by accident.
- Loading indicators now display in buttons and form fields when submitting an action.
- Replaced the Detail screen in the returns overview tab of a return with a new and improved variant that displays more information including shipping and external reference data.
Bugfixes and Improvements:
Various Bugfixes and Quality of Life changes have been added to this release as we continually work on refinement.
- Master Data Default Language & Country settings should function within the restrictions that exist and not overwrite them.
- In the Legacy portal, if there is no survey defined the page is now properly skipped.
- Customers that own an Organization (End User Administrators) can now also view all assets associated with their organizations returns.
- Added Key / Value mapping to the return view modal in the agent portal
Various other changes were added including, but not limited to altered error messages, validation changes to allow more flexible data entry and various additions to the application that are not listed here