The dashboard has two parts to it. On the top of the dashboard there are various buttons that show both the amount as well as the various return types for easy overview. These buttons are split to allow you full control over where the various returns are in the process.
Below them you have access to various alert blocks.
You can configure which ones you want to see for yourself from the dropdown menu on the top right.
These blocks then show you the various returns and settlement options available to you, allowing you a direct view into which returns or settlement options need your immediate attention.
There are currently 10 different alerters:
- Approval needed: These are return requests users have submitted for approval.
- Booking needed: These approved or created returns require a booking with a carrier
- Shipment failed: Sometimes carriers cant be reached to create a label – when this happens please contact support so we can delve into the root cause.
- In transit: Returns that are in transit to your warehouse.
- Processing: Returns waiting on their processing in your warehouse or repair center or other processing environment.
- Service Tasks alerter to display the actions related to open service tasks
- Service Tasks approved alerter to display the actions related to approved service tasks
- Service Tasks accepted alerter to display the actions related to accepted service tasks
- Service Tasks completed alerter to display the actions related to completed service tasks
- Latest pending organization requests displays the five latest requests for access from organizations