Welcome to the release note for the 6th of august 2016. This release note is to provide you a summary of the various changes, updates and fixes included in the latest update to the 12return returns management system. This is a minor release provided to improve ease of use and expand various functions in the 12Return system.
All new and changed features can also be found on our documentation portal at docs.12return.com
– In our last major release we removed part of our Role system to prepare for the new system that is being rolled out. The first step of the new role system is now available, allowing access control to every available workflow action. See our documentation page for roles regarding the various changes.
– Merchant Admins now only have access to the settings menu. Merchant Users No longer have access to the settings menu.
– Re-imagined the manual product entry when using the product feed. It should now work more consistently and provide a cleaner experience.
– Added admin panels for the configuration of Service Task Template emails.
– Logo upload moved from account to portal page. Added second logo option for use specifically in all portal emails.
– Added file-upload to the content system, allowing you to upload files your customers can download in the customer portal.
– Added the ability to add icons / images to product groups to be visible in the customer portal selection
– Added Lookup & Filter style pull down menu’s for the product group selection in the customer portal.
– Major improvement in the way images and files are uploaded, stored and loaded for users and customers alike. For a more secure, robust and redundant solution.
– Changes to the way we load data from the file system should provide minor performance improvements for page loading.
– Various infrastructure preparations done in anticipation of the hosting provider migration for global scaling.