Welcome to the release note for the 4th of February 2017. This release note is to provide you a summary of the various changes, updates and fixes included in the latest update to the 12return returns management system. This release is slightly different from previous releases in both size and the way we will be rolling the new changes out across the 12Return Returns Management System.
All new and changed features can also be found on our documentation portal.
New Feature – Master Data:
Extensive support to configure various languages, currencies and units of measure is now available in the admin portal. Agents can now maintain these settings in the admin portal and even have fine-tuned control over some of them on several levels. This previously supported functionality wasn’t editable by agents, and this update changes that bringing more direct control into Administrator user hands.
– Manage allowed countries from which returns can be created on the Account, Portal and Return Type levels
– Manage allowed languages that are available in the returns portal
– Manage currencies available for Service Tasks & Product Pricing
– Manage Weight & Measurement units to your preferred system of measure
Address & Postal codes:
New comprehensive validations have been added for all countries worldwide to be in line with international standards for address notation. This international notation systems allows for all addresses to adhere to the same set of rules, based on their local notation standard.
-Dutch, English, French and German languages have been updated with new translations for the Slim, Customer and Advanced portals. This ongoing process will continue as we keep working towards further localisation and streamlining of various languages and texts.
– Added two optional portal content items to allow content at the B2B and B2C Creation modal windows.
– Added method to skip the carrier page if there is only one choice available
– Address page has a “save address for next time” with B2C customers.
– Changed product detail page to be more user friendly with buttons & names. This should reduce some confusion while adding products
Single Sign On:
– Implemented a new Single Sign On method to allow direct login from an external system.
Major changes – Logistics & Routing:
With this release we are phasing out our legacy routing system and replacing our Carrier, Shipment, Pickup & Booking as well as our entire addressing structure. While this is an exciting change for us, we have taking immense care to make certain nothing in your processes get affected due to it. We will contact you as necessary to provide a seamless and uninterrupted transition away from the legacy system as we roll out this change in the coming weeks.
– Create Regions to group together your Countries & States / Provinces of operation
– Add and Configure carriers
– Create new locations for your returns to arrive at
– Create routes with full dynamic matching for your logistical needs