The order connector is your one stop method of connecting your order system with 12Return so that customers can enter and add returns based on their order information.
12return supports several order systems and while those systems have many differences our connector translates them to a simple and straightforward setup and configuration process.
To note, a order connector is set up on the portal level, but is assigned per Return Type. As with other connectors, you can only have one active on a return type. This means that you can either have a Product Connector, Product Feed or Order Connector active on the same return type.
Creating a Order Connector
Each shop system has their own way of connecting. Below we will split this into the various systems and ways to connect. if your system is not below, dont hesitate to contact Support.
Enter the information in the fields, or connect a new connector with this webshop.
- Name: Internal 12return name for this connector
- Description: Internal description for this connector
- Web Service: Either select an existing web service or create a new one
- Link: The url of the magento shop for the webservice
- Consumer Key: Generated key for the web service connection
- Consumer Secret: Generated secret for the web service connection
Once the information is entered you will be redirected to a OAuth confirmation. Confirm the connection authorization and the system is now set to to pull orders from your magento system.
Connecting To Return Type
Once Created you can link a active connector to your return type. If a return type already has a connector, you will need to unlink it first, before being able to link it again.
As soon as you link it – the connector will be enabled for that return type.