Service Tasks support the Returns Settlement process but can be created in all phases of the returns process. You can create a service task from the return action button.
Service tasks can be seen a a post-it note in the return file. It can be used for any type of administration.
Service tasks have been set up in different ways (see set up).
Creating a service task from a predefined template
Creating a service tasks happens in following steps:
- select the "create a service task" option in the action menu
- select the service type and the associated source model
- select the line for which you want to make a service task
- add internal and external notes
- upload documents
- modify the details of the line
When you save the service task it will be handled according to the workflow that has been set up for the service task template. If the service task requires an action from your customer it will be submitted to your customer in the customer portal.