Welcome to the release note for the 12th of May 2016. This release note is to provide you a summary of the various changes, updates and fixes included in the latest update to the 12return returns management system. This is a stability release provided to improve ease of use and expand various functions in the 12Return system as well as preparation for some technical migrations coming in the near future.
All new and changed features can also be found on our documentation portal at docs.12return.com
* We have made a few changes to the way we show Product Group information, to better inform you during the return process, product creation process and product feed import process. Parent Product Groups are now displayed along side the product group they belong to in the return process, providing more detailed information for your agents. Additionally, to provide a better overview the Product page in the Admin now displays the product Price and Currency in the overview
* Added in this release are two new filters in the Return overview page. These are the Filters for “No Credit memo” and “No Quotation”, that are found along side the two existing filters, allowing you more ways to filter your returns.You can now quickly filter all returns that do not have a credit or quotation yet.
* Product import extended with optional “partent” group line. See documentation portal for more information.
* The Product Overview page in the admin now shows price and currency by default
* Settlement: There is no longer a separate page for them. This allows faster searching, sorting, filtering and finding of all your returns. All returns that are Completed or Cancelled are visible in the Settlement filter.
* Archive: To allow you to archive returns that are completed we have included a new Archive function that allows returns that are Completed or Cancelled to be Archived using the Actions button. These returns are placed in a separate page and wont be in the way of your normal daily work. All currently closed / cancelled returns
* Return Type Labels: In the Return Type settings, you can now edit and translate the return type label that your customers click on to start their returns creation process. You can now name the return button as you like it.
* Resolved issue with the return check action “blinking”.
* Resolved visual bug in customer portal when user was forcably logged out.